Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick of being sick!


I have literally been sick for the past month. I got bronchitis about 3 weeks ago and now I have it again, I definitely think it's being around all the kids at my old job who are always sick and there parents don't do anything about it. So this weekend I basically have stayed in bed and did a whole lot of nothing, so that I could be all rested up for my new job that I started last Friday. But nothing changed I actually just got sicker, and today as I was blowing snot and germs all over my new co-workers I decided it was time to head back to the doctor. I was re diagnosed with bronchitis and he put me on stronger med's this time so that for sure the virus would go away.

1 comments:

Amy said...

And your new co-workers appreciate you going home:)