Monday, March 10, 2008

My first post


When I first heard about "Blog Spot," and people posting blogs. I thought "Ahh it's kinda like myspace but instead of posting about there Friday and Saturday night drinking binges at the closest fraternity house, people talk about there kids. Anyways I was pretty hesitant about doing a blog, but a couple of friends kept telling me I need to do one, I told them I dont have a hole lot to "blog" about; Justin's and my life is not very intresting, we dont have kids, we dont have a dog, what am I going to write about? But then I figured I actually am not going to be doing this for myself it's actually going to be for our families, since we live so far away from all of them I thought they would like to get better updates than what I usaually give them. So I dedicate this blog to our family who we miss everyday and who live so far away in good ol' Utah and Idaho, and to cousin Nate and Megan who are like family but from another mother.

1 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

Hey Ariel, hope you're feeling ok, the first couple months aren't that fun being sick and all, i'm so excited for you, you guys will create such a beautiful baby I'm sure! Let us know when you find out the gender! Miss ya guys!