Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Texas Fair




I totally forgot that Justin and I went with some friends to the Texas State Fair a couple of weeks ago. I think they have the most fried food in the country at this little event. From fried Snickers candy bars, to fried Coke. You name something to fry and they will try. Justin and I tried the fried Snickers bar, Justin liked it, I did not. I think we all spent about 70-90 dollars just on food. When I think about this I kick myself because I probably could of had a really good steak for what we spent on Corn dogs, funnel cakes, drinks, and of course the variety of fried food. But as Justin always says "You cant put a price on fun"!


Sorry Brittany and Josh for the bad pictures.

4 comments:

Shea Smith said...

It is coming out at the end of the month!!! I'm nervous, so give me a brake. :)

A Beautiful Life said...

I think about having more sometimes..but pretty sure I'm done!!..i'll just borrow Beau from time to time..don't worry i won't be psycho like Shea and breastfeed your baby..lol

Shea Smith said...

Jeez!...That is disgusting!! Really! I promise I will never try to breast feed Beau. I swear!! :) People that read this just know that I don't try to breast feed babies that aren't mine. PROMISE!! haha. Hillary, actually tries all the time. JK!

A Beautiful Life said...

To one and ALL, my comment about shea breastfeeding was a JOKE!!!, obviously Ariel won't let other woman breastfeed her child..unless she gets lazy..LOL. I take it back!! Shea is not psycho..just me and my crazy brain! love you shea and love you ariel, don't worry your son is safe..promise, lol