Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Juno


Sorry for the really long overdue blog everyone. Unfortunately these past couple of months have been busy! We bought and moved into a new home, our Internet wasn't being installed for two months. Justin and I went out of town for two baby showers, one in Utah and one in Idaho. And to top it off my camera is not working properly.
Quick update I am 34 wks prego, and I feel like I am 4owks, I don't know if my skin is going to allow me to grow any bigger, but every time I say that it finds a way to. I don't really have any complaints about this stage just that Justin keeps having a melt down in the middle of the night. Every time I get up to pee, he turns over ( if he is awake) and says " Is everything ok"! Yes everything is ok if it wasn't I would be screaming and I would roll over and smack you to wake up and drive me to the hospital (jk).
Last weekend we went to a friends house for a Halloween party Justin and I dressed up as "Juno" and "Paulie Bleeker". I figured there are only so many options you can go as when you are pregnant for Halloween, and what better that a pregnant 15 year old and her track running babies daddy. It was allot of fun, MK sure can through a great party and we even one cutest couple award.
Happy Halloween everyone! I will really try and stay up on my blog, so please don't send me anymore threatening mail.

4 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

YEAAAAA! I love it, that is so hilarious and creative, your costumes are awesome! I bet you guys had fun! Look at your knockers!! ONe of the perks from being prego..lol. Hey you look so great, it was so fun to see you and discuss all our husband's gross bodily functions and how traumatized we all are!! woohoo! hang in there, gosh he's coming soon, and yea..Justin will definitely know if its "time".LOL

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Thats really funny! Glad you posted! You should post some pics of your new house! You still look amazing!

Shea Smith said...

Um...So that is hilarious!!! You guys look so great! Justin really does look like him. HA! You look awesome Ariel...really you do. Don't stress. Baby Beau is almost here! YAY!!

Mary said...

Great costumes. Ariel- you barely look pregnant!