Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family Reunion

Sorry everyone for the slow blogging, I have been busy. So here are some pics from my family reunion in Idaho.
This is a small portion of my family, but the only ones who went rafting that day. Did i mention that I was 4 months prego and white water rafting!
Smitty puttin air into the boat he looks like he is working hard but he's really not.
Not the best pic but it's of us gettin ready for a rapid, we look like a center for ants.
This is Smitty and I one the first run of the day, Smit's in front on the left, I am one person behind him and my dad was the guide on the back.

1 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

woohoo!! updates! yea you're crazy for rafting!! although i remember i got on a motorcycle with Teddy when I was like 9 weeks prego and we hadn't told anyone yet, pretty lame..lol..miss you guys it was so fun to see you! Congrats on the gender i wanted one sooo bad!!