Thursday, May 7, 2009

5 Months

I cant believe this guy is 5 months old. Can I just say I love this stage of his life, he is so much fun and his personality just keeps shining through. Some of his favorite things right now: His mommy, yes he is a mommas boy( I love it). Beau love his walker, he flies around our hard wood floors with it. Plastic bottles filled with a cold liquid so he can suck on them(teething). Daddy time, when Smitty walks through that door from work Beau gets a huge smile and he knows what time it is. Bath time is Beau's favorite time of the day he likes to splash and pee in the water.
He is so much fun Smitty and I just cant get enough of our little "Beau Beau".
This is Beau's infamous picture face, "Deer in head lights". We can never get him smiling when we get the camera out, I think the flash distracts him.
He looks like quite the porker in this pic, Smitty and I think he weighs at least 17 to 18 pounds.

3 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

5 months already!! time flies i swear, i love the deer in the headlights..classic..and he's great in all his chunkiness, more to love..lol.when are we gonna see you guys??

Shea Smith said...

Ok, so cute!! I hate that he is that big already. :( What a doll tho. I love the big eye look!

A Beautiful Life said...

hey when in July are you coming?