Monday, April 13, 2009

4 Months



Here are some quick Easter photo's of the little guy he looked so darn cute in his Easter outfit that I couldn't help myself. As you can see he pretty much has the same facial expressions in all of his photo's.
A quick update on his "Stats". He weighs 16pds 3oz, 77% for his age, and is 25inches tall 56%. So he is average and chunky. We are also starting to notice some hints of red in his hair, you can definitely see it in the picture above. The first picture it looks brown, so it will be interesting to see what color of hair and eyes he ends up with.

3 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

oh my goodness, what an adorable outfit, and luvin the fohawk..too cute! you look beautiful!

Justina Selim said...

His outfit is so cute. I love his fohawk! You look great too! Happy Easter!

Shea Smith said...

What a little doll. Love the outfit, so cute! Can't wait to see ya guys....Oh! I would love if he had red hair. LOVE IT!! :)
PS You look beautiful!!