Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Photo's

Here are a few pic's of Beau at his first photo shoot. He did pretty good, of course he got a little fussy towards the end but the majority of the time he was ready for his close up. Thanks to our wonderful friend and photographer Whitni she captured just what I wanted!
I only put up two because I have to hide the rest from the Grandma's since I am doing this as a gift for them, which they will get soon.
Is he not the cutest little "Beau Beau" you have ever seen?

6 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

Ariel! what great pics!! She captured such cute moments, and he IS THE CUTEST "beau beau" ever! Don't you love it when they start smiling? and i always love sleep pics cuz they just look too precious! When are you guys coming in April??

Shea Smith said...

I LOVE the smile!!! So cute! can't wait to see more. I love them both.

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

So cute! They look great!

- said...

those are adorable! I cant imagine you having any cuter pictures to hide! Your friend did a great job- it helps that he might be the cutest little boy ever

The Callaway Family said...

What adorable pictures! Are we not so lucky to have Whitney around? It does help when she has such cute kids to photograph!

Amy said...

He is super cute, Ariel! Bring him by sometime. We'd love to see you both. Miss you:)