Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm a Mommy

Hi everyone! I know people are wondering how everything went with the birth, and all that fun stuff. Well I am not going to write about it so if you would like to know you will have to give me a call. But I will tell you it went better than expected! I am doing good the recovery is going well and I am suprised at how little sleep I can get in a night and still function during the day.
Justin is so in love with him as am I we didnt know that a baby could bring this much joy in our lives and we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful miracle during this Holiday season.
Quick little note on how amazing my husband is I just have to let everyone know that my husband is super dad. I am so lucky to have some one wait on me and the baby hand and foot, change a million dirty diapers, always want to be involved in anything that has to do with the baby, and is my rock to lean on during my emotional times. So a special thanks to my wonderful husband, I can honestly say that I am the luckiest women in the world to have such a sensitive husband who would do anything for his family.
I will post more pics soon!

5 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Oh Justin!!! That is great! I'm glad that you have the support. I know it is much needed after you have a baby. Glad all is well. I'm dying to see Beau!!

A Beautiful Life said...

Good job Ariel! YOu guys sure make cutie patooties!! Do I detect some red in his hair?? Can't wait to see all of you!! Yes, sleep when the baby sleeps and just know it gets more bearable when they're about 6 weeks old and sleep a little longer during the day. ;-) Kudos to Justin for being so awesome!! Maybe he could write a book for the rest of our hubbies..lol..love you guys!!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Hey Smitty and Ariel, it's Bryan and Rachel from Rexburg. Congrats! Beau is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you all!

- said...

congrats guys! We're excited for you! and I love the name - have a good christmas and fun being a new mama!

Justina Selim said...

What a handsome little baby you have! Congrats! I hope you are doing ok! I thought healing was worse than delivering the baby!